Or send a cheque made payable to 'The Prostate Project (OBF)' to: OBF, Purbecks, Grosvenor Rd, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1NZ
Download our pub & business flyers to help spread the word in your local pub or office
Contact us at email@example.com to get your hands on our Beardy pub quiz answer sheet and feature an OBF Beardy Round in your October pub quiz
Download our leaflet to help spread the word
He’s got this team of cancer dudes,
white coats and brains and all
They’re changing lives, they’re saving lives from something that’s so small
They’ve found this sign, a fail-safe sign, that’s sometimes in your pee
But Lord it takes some funding to be in your surgery.
It’s only small, but I’m tellin y’all, this tiny gland can kill
So have respect and get it checked then maybe others will
So come on all you men out there, don’t let this thing phase ya
Stand by me, save some lives and ditch that goddam razor
Let it Grow Bro!
Now come on all you men out there, don’t let this thing phase ya
Stand by me, save some lives
And ditch that goddam razor
We’re growing beards to save men’s lives
all through this October
so join our team, shout and scream, Movember, just move over
Tell your mother, tell your father,
tell your sister, tell your brother
What you’re doing boys and girls is helping our Prof Pandha
For those who can't grow an awesome beard, support us by sporting our Beard-stick!
Download our legendary posters for your local pub, office or even sports club.
Help us spread the word and place one of our digital banner on your website.
1. Grow a beard...
2. Sponsor someone to grow a beard
3. Grow a team beard, we're calling ours 'Roy' but we're open to suggestions
4. Enter a beardy pub quiz (see questions below) at one of our participating pubs
5. Can't grow a beard? No problem, why not buy one of our beanies, download a stick mask or knit one!
6. Record and post your own Rap (see lyrics below)
7. Display our posters (men's loos are a great place), and use our digital banners on your website or email signature
8. Grab one of our boxes! e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request one